Mezzanine racking effect picture:
1. Steel platform is full combined steel structure, floor can be flat plate or checkered plate.
2. The lock equipment is put between the floor plates to fix them.
3. Floors are smooth, integral, with strong and uniform load capacity.
4. Elevators and staircase will be equipped.
5. The construction could be designed freely according to the actual space and requirements, one、two、three or four floors are available.
6. With simple structures, brilliant and modern appearance, Steel Platform is widely used in the field of automobile, electron, mechanism and etc.
1. Steel platform is mainly consisted of uprights, main beams, accessorial beams, steel floors, stairs and guardrails. It is assembled in a whole structure, no need to weld at the scene.
2. The uprights are made of square tubes, round tubes, the main and accessorial beams are made of hot rolling steel and cold-bending H-type or I-type steel.
3. The distance between two uprights is 4-6m, the height of the first floor is around 3m, for the second and third floor, the height is around 2.5m.
4. The loading capacity of the floors is usually 300kg-1000kg per square meters.